The workplace wall thermometer will ensure that your work environment remains within acceptable levels to ensure a safe and comfortable area. Simple to use with easy to read scales in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, this will help you to comply with Regulation 7 of The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992 Regulations.
The recommended temperature of indoor work rooms, whether that’s an office or factory, should be at least 16 degrees Celsius, and as such this level is marked on the thermometer. This ensures there is no need for special clothing unless required by the task, although for some locations it can be impractical to keep areas within a reasonable temperature, such as bakeries and cold stores.
Within robust moulded plastic housing, and measuring 20cm by 4cm, the workplace thermometer will measure a minimum temperature of -50°C (60°F) and a maximum temperature +50°C (120°F).
- Simple and effective solution for monitoring room temperatures
- Ideal for ensuring work environments are kept at the correct temperature
- Easy to read scales in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Robust plastic housing
- Size: 20 x 4cm
- Manufactured by SFA Group
Workplace Wall Thermometer
£4.48 ex. VAT£5.38 inc. VATSAVE £5.30 (54%)
In stock (999963 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm