The Underground Hydrant Valve provides a water delivery point at which the Fire and Rescue Services can connect their hose lines in the event of an emergency. This is achieved via a standpipe which is screwed to the Underground Hydrant Valve. The hose is then attached at the standpipe outlet and a Key and Bar is used to open the Hydrants valve to allow water flow.
With a robust design requiring minimal maintenance requirements (safety factor of 2.6), the Saint Gobain Eurocheck FH2-CE underground hydrant valve is CE Marked, Kitemarked to BS750:2012 and BS EN 14339, and with all non-metallic parts WRAS approved. With a loose 80mm SS London round thread outlet made of stainless steel with a blue finish, and has a universal inlet flange.
Low-weight compact design for ease of handling and installation, the underground hydrant valve also has an automatic frost valve to ensure no water escape during operation.
- Kitemarked to BS750:2012 and BS EN 14339 standards
- Robust design with minimal maintenance requirements - safety factor of 2.6
- Automatic frost valve - no water escape during operation
- Secure bolted bonnet to enable easy maintenance
- Low weight compact design for ease of handling and installation
- Universal inlet flange
- Ductile iron construction
- All non-metallic parts WRAS approved
- Stainless steel bolts (standard) 21⁄2” London round thread
- Stainless steel outlet (standard) to BS 750:2012
Underground Hydrant Valve
£139.97 ex. VAT£167.96 inc. VATSAVE £168.16 (55%)
In stock (999959 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm