Our 1-piece Traffic Cone is perfect for car parks or anywhere you need to temporarily restrict access, the robust traffic cones stand at 750mm tall. Offering high durability and flexibility, the road cone is manufactured from premium materials with a blow moulded HDPE and an anti-slip base made from recycled PVC.
The base is dark grey, and the cone itself has a high-visibility orange finish. Fully compliant to EN13422, the road cones feature a reflective jacket which means they can be seen at any time fo the day so are perfect for private environments, such as car parks, to help direct traffic and pedestrians away from potential dangers. Designed to efficiently stack on top of each other for ease of storage, a 360° hand grip means the cones is easy to lift and carry too.
The cones are also perfect for use with striped barrier tape, or with the plastic chain when partnered with our cone chain holders. By selling our traffic cones individually, you’re able to easily purchase the exact number of cones you need, these are the perfect replacement for the discontinued JSP Roadhog Traffic Cones.
- The MPL traffic cone sleeve conforms to the requirements of BSEN13422
- Chapter 8 - Traffic Signs Manual
- Safety at Street Works & Road Works - A Code of Practice
- Traffic Signs Regulations & General Directions
- Available in one size - 750mm
- Base Width: Medium - 360mm
- Weight: Medium - 5kg
- EN13422 compliant reflective sleeve included
- One-piece robust construction
- Made with HDPE and recycled PVC
- Manufactured by Melba Swintex
Traffic Cone - 750mm
£9.60 ex. VAT£11.52 inc. VATSAVE £5.88 (38%)
In stock (999963 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm