The perfect solution to workplace safety, the spill kit cabinet is designed to protect the contents from water and dust ingress while the yellow colour makes it easy to identify from a distance. Complete with spill kit sign, the versatile cabinet is equipped with internal shelves and is ideal for construction sites, industrial workplaces, temporary and outdoor venues.
Suitable for installation on a wall or post with reinforced fixing points, the ergonomic double clasp helps to avoid accidental opening and can be used with a tamper seal to prevent unnecessary access. Manufactured by FireChief of an impact-resistant, injection-moulded polypropylene, its robust design protects the contents while rubber around the door creates a weatherproof seal.
With enough space to store everything you need for a dependable spill kit, including absorbent pads, socks and disposable bags, the spill kit cabinet is should remain in plain sight and located near potential spill risks.
- Designed for storing spill kits and equipment
- Two internal shelves included
- Wall or floor mounted
- Bright yellow and includes a spill kit sticker
- Double clasp keeps the door closed
- Made of injection moulded polypropylene
- External dimensions: 616 x 735 x 238mm
- Internal dimensions: 520 x 675 x 238mm
- Manufactured by FireChief
Spill Kit Cabinet
£137.77 ex. VAT£165.32 inc. VAT
In stock (999971 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm