Yellow audit cover for spill kits clearly indicate that a spill kit has been check, stocked and is ready for use, whilst also offering extra waterproofing for the contents inside. With three sizes available to suit our range of spill containers, 90 litre, 120 litre and 240 litre, the elasticated edges ensure it fits tightly.
Featuring a pouch to slide the required documentation in, the yellow vinyl audit cover is clearly labelled for easy identification. When the cover is in position, you know it’s ready for use, but when it has been removed, you can easily identify that it needs checking again and potentially replenishing in order to comply with regulations.
- Audit covers for 90 litre, 120 litre and 240 litre spill kit containers available
- Made of a yellow vinyl with elasticated edges
- Durable and weatherproof
- Pouch for important documentation
- Manufactured in the UK by Fentex
Spill Kit Audit Cover
£48.65 ex. VAT£58.38 inc. VATSAVE £12.67 (21%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm