Unlike standard alcohol-based sanitizers, our Medichief SoftCleanse™ hand sanitiser gel is formulated from a unique, skin-friendly blend of 70% alcohol and biocides combined with aloe vera and allantoin extracts. This skin-kind formula leaves hands clean and moisturised, helping to prevent dry, cracked hands often associated with other alcohol gels and rubs.
With a well-balanced, liquid-gel consistency that is easily spread, hands can be quickly and effectively sanitised while on the go. Automatic and manual dispensers often clog up and stop working, but SoftCleanse™ gel's ideal viscosity ensures bulk-fill dispensers can operate reliably.
Conforming to rigorous European standards for bactericidal and fungicidal characteristics, as well as dermatologically tested, Medichief SoftCleanse™ Hand Sanitiser can be trusted to protect you while caring for your hands every single day.
To work effectively, ensure hands are properly cleaned by rubbing the gel between your palms, not forgetting your finger nails, back of hands, in between your fingers, thumbs and wrists, it is fast drying so you can quickly get back to the task at hand. Take a look at our easy to follow A3 poster giving guidance on how to wash your hands.
- Dermatologically tested - kind to skin, tough on germs
- Includes aloe vera and allantoin extracts to enhance skin comfort
- Contains 70% alcohol - No water needed and dispenser-friendly
- Conforms to EN 1276 (bactericidal) and EN 1650 (fungicidal)
- Manufactured for MediChief
70% Alcohol 5 litre Hand Sanitiser Gel
£21.37 ex. VAT£25.64 inc. VATSAVE £42.82 (67%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm