Whether you need to expand your flammable liquid storage or floor space is limited, the Slimline Flammable Storage Cabine are the perfect solution. You can use these alongside existing cabinets or as standalone units, plus it conforms to HSE Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
They benefit from being assembled of sturdy 18-gauge (1-mm) thick welded steel double walls which use insulated air space for extra fire protection of 38mm. In order to not react with chemicals, they are also powder-coated.
The Sure-Grip EX Slimline Safety Cabinets have a three-point, self-latching door handle, which comes with a cylinder lock and keys as well as the ability to use with a padlock too. Three adjustable galvanised steel shelves cleverly direct any spills to the back and bottom, and into a leak-proof sump at the bottom.
Dual, flame-arresting vents, grounding wire connectors and self-levelling feet all work together to ensure the contents are stored in ideal conditions. The exterior dimensions of the Flammable Liquid Cabinet are 1651mm H x 591mm W x 457mm D, with an interior which measures 1537mm H x 508mm W x 370mm D and a flammable liquid capacity of 83 litres (or 22 gallons in old money).
With the self-closing model, they also use a fusible link which melts at 74℃ in order to automatically close the door in fire conditions. Along with all that, Sure-Grip EX Slimline Safety Cabinets are FM-approved, feature reflective warning labels that read “FLAMMABLE – KEEP FIRE AWAY” which are visible under low-light conditions, and have a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Supplied with three shelves, designed to direct spills to the back and bottom into the slump, these can be adjustable on 76-mm centres with welded shelf hangers which interlock with the shelf for maximum stability and are impossible to lose and can take a weight of 159kg.
The safety cabinet is 10-minute fire tested up to 1,300°C which gives you more time for safe evacuation, and the internal temperature during fire tests kept below the auto-ignition temperature for the vast majority of flammable liquids. Overall, it either exceeds or meets the UK requirements of DSEAR 2002, COSHH, HSG51, and HSG140.
These will fit flush alongside double Sure-Grip EX Safety Cabinets of the same depth.
- 10-Year Warranty
- Conforms to HSE Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
- Complies with OSHA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1
- Fire-tested and FM-approved
- Dual vents with flame arresters
- Four adjustable self-levelling feet
- Built-in grounding connector
- Leakproof sump measuring 51mm
- Powder coated yellow
- Galvanised adjustable steel shelf
- Reflective warning labels that read “FLAMMABLE – KEEP FIRE AWAY”
- Manufactured of 18-Gauge Steel
- 38mm of insulating air space for fire resistance
- Exterior Measurements (HxWxD): 1651mm x 591mm x 457mm
- Interior Measurements (HxWxD): 1537mm x 508mm x 370mm
- Storage Capacity: 83 litres
- Manufactured by Justrite
Slimline Flammable Storage Cabinet - Enhanced Level Ex
£1039.47 ex. VAT£1247.36 inc. VATSAVE £24.91 (2%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm