The standard Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet offers a safe and dependable flammable liquid storage solution, in order to protect workers and reduce fire risks. These cabinets are constructed of sturdy 18-gauge (1mm) welded steel double walls, and also benefit from 38mm of insulating air space for fire resistance. It also conforms to HSE Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
These safety cabinets also feature high-performance, self-latching doors which close easily and securely. Plus a fail-safe closing mechanism ensures three-point stainless steel bullet latching system works every time on these Sure-Grip EX Safety Cabinets for Flammables. You also have the option of self-closing doors where the doors will shut and latch automatically when the temperature reaches 74℃. Under these fire conditions, the fusible link melts.
To further protect the contents, the U-Loc handle comes with a cylinder lock and key set, as well as accepting padlocks as well. Supplied with a shelf which adjust on 76mm (3”) centres, these made of galvanised steel and designed to direct any spills to the back and bottom to a leak-proof 51mm bottom sump.
As well as all that, the yellow safety cabinets have dual vents with flame arresters, four adjustable self-levelling feet, grounding connectors and have a powder-coat finish which provides excellent chemical resistance. Plus all the warning labels are reflective, making them easy to see in different conditions, clearly saying 'FLAMMABLE – KEEP FIRE AWAY'.
All Sure-Grip EX Safety Cabinets for Flammables come with a ten-year manufacturer’s warranty and have FM approval. Externally, the flammable liquid cabinet measures 1118mm H x 1092mm W x 457mm D, internally measures 1006mm H x 1003mm W x 370mm D, and has a capacity of 114 litres (or 30 gallons in old money).
The safety cabinet is 10-minute fire tested up to 1,300°C which gives you more time for safe evacuation, and the internal temperature during fire tests kept below the auto-ignition temperature for the vast majority of flammable liquids. Overall, it either exceeds or meets the UK requirements of DSEAR 2002, COSHH, HSG51, and HSG140.
- 10-Year Warranty
- Conforms to HSE Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Complies with OSHA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1
- Fire-tested and FM-approved
- Dual vents with flame arresters
- Four adjustable self-levelling feet
- Built-in grounding connector
- Leakproof sump measuring 51mm
- Powder coated yellow
- Galvanised adjustable steel shelf
- Reflective warning labels that read “FLAMMABLE – KEEP FIRE AWAY”
- Manufactured of 18-Gauge Steel
- 38 mm of insulating air space for fire resistance
- Exterior Measurements (HxWxD): 1118mm x 1092mm x 457mm
- Interior Measurements (HxWxD): 1006mm x 1003mm x 370mm
- Storage Capacity: 114 litres
- Manufactured by Justrite
Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet - 10-Year Warranty
£963.58 ex. VAT£1156.30 inc. VAT
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm