The Maxi platform step ladder is designed for regular use and is ideal for cleaning and simple DIY tasks, as well as workplaces including offices, retail and local authorities. Featuring an integrated storage tray and hook at the top to keep your tools and materials in so you can work safely and comfortably without performing a juggling act or endlessly climbing up and down.
With large 110mm deep steps for fatigue-free standing, these are secured using tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology – designed for intensive use – making this the strongest possible mechanical connection for regular use. Manufactured by TB Davies of cast aluminium, you can set the ladder up at a comfortable 75° angle and uses high-strength nylon to restrain the ladder from opening too wide.
Available in a range of sizes so you can select the version that best suits your needs, the ladder is compliant with EN131 Professional and has a maximum user weight of 150kg (that’s just over 23 stone). Designed for regular use, the Maxi platform step ladder has a 5-year warranty. See the table for the specifications of each size.
- Featuring tough spun-rung ‘Duraclimb’ technology for intensive use
- Comfortable 75-degree safe-climbing angle
- Large 110mm deep steps for fatigue-free standing
- High-strength nylon components reduce wear and tear
- Spacious storage tray for materials and tools
- Distance Between Treads: 250mm
- Storage Depth: 110mm
- Top Platform Tread (LxW): 265 x 265mm
- Handrail Height: 600mm
- 5-year warranty
- Max load 150kg
- EN131 Professional
- Manufactured by TB Davies