The Panoramic 360° dome ceiling mirror is an indispensable safety aid to areas that experience high traffic flow, or where vehicles and people mixes, such as factories and warehouses. Either fixed directly to the ceiling or suspended by chains (optional extra), this half-sphere mirror offers 360-degree 4-way vision when places centrally.
Manufactured of a shock-resistant acrylic protecting a mirror coating from damage so it lasts longer, it produces excellent image quality and benefits from a lightweight convex design. Available in a choice of sizes, from 600mm to 1250mm diameters, it has a maximum viewing distance of 8 metres, depending on which size you choose.
The Panoramic 360° dome ceiling mirror is suitable for indoor use and is ideal for improving safety in warehouses and factories and security in a retail shop or public building.
Dome Ceiling Mirror Viewing Distances
- 600mm Ø x 250mm – Up to 3 metres
- 800mm Ø x 300mm – Up to 4 metres
- 900mm Ø x 340mm – Up to 5 metres
- 1000mm Ø x 380mm – Up to 6 metres
- 1250mm Ø x 420mm – Up to 8 metres
- 360-degree viewing angle
- Ideal for junctions to see 4 different directions
- Pre-drilled holes to directly secure to ceiling
- Optional 4m chain for suspended fitting
- Indoor use only
- Excellent image quality
- Lightweight acrylic material
- 5-year guarantee against manufacturing faults
Panoramic 360° Dome Ceiling Mirror
£156.22 ex. VAT£187.46 inc. VATSAVE £132.68 (46%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm