Giving extra freedom of movement, the orange hi-vis trousers for women are visible even in low-light conditions whilst being up to even the most demanding jobs. Designed and cut specifically for women to give a flattering fit, these trousers feature seven different pockets to give ample storage options, including a phone, thigh and back cargo pockets.
Made of durable Kingsmill fabric, the Texpel stain resistant finish ensures that your trousers stay looking new for longer and repel oil, water and grime. Internal kneepad pockets allow you to discreetly provide knee protection, while the side elastic waist gives extra freedom of movement and have an adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths.
The ladies orange hi-vis trousers are manufactured by Portwest, and are compliant with EN ISO 20471 to provide Class 2 visibility with reflective strips and piping. Plus,
Available in a choice of sizes, from XS to XXL, the orange hi-vis trousers for women are also available in yellow which is suitable for other work environments.
- Reflective strips and piping
- Seven phone pockets
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- 50+ UFP rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Compliant with RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Portwest
Orange Hi-Vis Trousers for Women
£17.97 ex. VAT£21.56 inc. VATSAVE £15.68 (47%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm