Discontinued product range, we have one left in stock and is prived to clear.
Using an Infra-Red LED light located inside, the Nittan EV-P Optical Smoke Detector will activate your fire alarm system when rising smoke enters the unit, causing the light to reflect onto a receptor. This means it is a perfect choice for detecting smouldering fires commonly caused by burning furnishings.
Programmable with three levels of sensitivity, the optical smoke detector also features a sensor self-test function to ensure it’s working correctly. With drift compensation and a grey-coloured chamber, they prevent dust and other slow environmental changes affecting its performance.
The Omni-view indicating light can be seen from any angle to give a visual indication of the addressable fire alarm system and allows installation of the low-profile detector in any orientation. This is the red ring you can see in the picture which only shines when activated or flashes to indicate it is still communicating with the control panel, although this is individually selectable.
- Operating voltage 20v-35v
- Advanced electronic technology
- Omniview 360° LED alarm indication
- Compliant with EN54-7:2000 + A1:2002
- Compatible with the Nittan Evolution 1
- Quiescent: 200μA
- Proven detection performance
- Designed to meet approvals worldwide
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
- Made by Nittan Europe Ltd
Nittan EV-P Optical Smoke Detector
£27.04 ex. VAT£32.45 inc. VATSAVE £4.19 (13%)
In stock (1000000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm