Offering enhanced abrasion resistance without affecting movement for fiddly tasks, the Nitrotouch Gloves are comfortable yet protective so there’s no need to take them off and put your hands at risk. The knitted wristband means they’ll fit snuggly and won’t slip down, and it’s handy that they’re also washable should you get them dirty.
Suitable for tasks with maintenance, warehousing, construction, material handling, operating plant equipment, and general protective wear, the safety gloves conform to British Standard EN 388. They have also achieved performance levels 4 for abrasion resistance, 1 for blade-cuts resistance, and 2 for tear and puncture resistances. Their high dexterity is an added bonus.
Depending on your needs, you can buy the Nitrotouch Safety gloves in black or grey, in sizes Small to Extra Large, and individually or in packs of 12.
Product Data Sheets
- Conforms to EN 388 levels 4-1-2-2
- High dexterity
- Enhanced abrasion resistance
- Knitted wrist band
- Nitrile palm coat
- Tasks with maintenance, warehousing, construction, fabrication/assembly, material handling, general plant use
- EC Council Directive 89/686/EEC
- BS EN 420:2003 + A1:2009 - Sizing & Dexterity: PASS
- BS EN 388:2003 - Protection Against Mechanical Hazards
£1.14 ex. VAT£1.37 inc. VATSAVE £1.16 (50%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm