With a virtually indestructible design, the SafetyHub mobile fire safety station provides weather protection for two fire extinguishers and an accessible point for site alarm activation. Featuring robust wheels for easy relocation, it has a lockable cabinet, tough pre-printed Fire Action and Fire Point sign, an A3 site plan holder and space for a fire alarm unit.
Highly configurable, the mobile fire safety station is lightweight, easy to assemble and condenses to a compact wheeled unit for easy transportation. Made almost entirely from an exceptionally tough, rotationally moulded plastic, the SafetyHub is weatherproof, will never dent, rust or corrode and comes with a 5-year warranty. And after a long and useful life, it’s 100% recyclable making it environmentally friendly.
Manufactured by Howler and measuring 625 x 430 x 1560mm, the mobile fire safety station is incredibly versatile for use in any environment indoors or outdoors. That makes it perfect for use on construction sites, in factories, workshops, filling stations, on civil engineering projects, at events and in pretty well any other kind of busy environment you can think of.
Please Note: Due to the nature of this product, please expect delivery of your mobile fire safety station within 3 to 5 working days on a pallet service. Site fire alarm not included.
- Secure lockable equipment cabinet for 2 fire extinguishers
- Emergency access panel for the key to access cabinet
- Comes with pre-printed Fire Action notice and Fire Point sign
- Space for site fire alarm unit
- Includes an A3 Site Plan holder on green ‘safe condition’ signage panel
- Manufactured from UV stabilized polyethylene, 100% recyclable
- Dimensions – W: 625 x D:430 x H:1560mm
- 5-year warranty
- SafetyHub, manufactured by Howler
Mobile Fire Safety Station
£692.96 ex. VAT£831.55 inc. VATSAVE £109.49 (14%)
In stock (999996 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm