The fire and water-resistant construction of the Master Lock LFHW40300 Digital Waterproof Fire Chest means you can keep your valuables safe and secure for peace of mind. With plenty of room inside, you can protect those important documents (A4 or smaller), treasured photographs, USB sticks, CDs, and even small electronics from fire and flood damage.
Featuring a programmable digital combination lock, it’s easy to set your 4 to 6 digit personal code while a master combination means the contents are still retrievable in the event the code is forgotten. Requiring a 9v battery (not included) to power the keypad, you can also enable and disable keypad sounds to suit your own preference.
While the lock will keep prying eyes out, the construction of the Master Lock LFHW40300 Digital Waterproof Fire Chest is UL/ETL verified for 30 minutes of fire protection up to 843°C, and ELT verified for water submersion. It’s also eligible for Master Lock’s Lifetime After-Fire Replacement Program when registered within 30 days of purchase.
Replacing the LFHW40102 model, the internal measurements for the extra-large digital waterproof fire chest are 295mm x 305mm x 206mm.
- Lifetime replacement after fire guarantee
- Digital keypad with digits 0 to 9
- 1x programmable code (4-6 digits) and 1x master code
- Two-year manufacturer's warranty
- 30 minutes fire protection
- Waterproof for up to 24 hours
- Exterior Dimensions: H359mm x W421mm D351mm
- Interior Dimensions: H295mm x W305mm D206mm
- Weight 19.5 kg
- Capacity 18.5 litres
- Requires 1x 9v battery (not included)
- Manufactured by Master Lock
Master Lock FHW40300 Digital Waterproof Fire Chest
£113.05 ex. VAT£135.66 inc. VATSAVE £39.36 (26%)
In stock (1000000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm