Loading dock bumpers are designed to cushion vehicle impacts caused by large vehicles picking up or dropping off shipments to your premises. You’ll often find these installed at warehouses, factories, depots, supermarkets and even car parks, with a durable design that cushions and absorbs impacts.
Helping to protect the vehicle, driver, and the loading bay in the event of an accident when fixed to the wall, the hard-wearing rubber bumper can be used individually or installed at intervals along the wall. Supplied with pre-drilled countersunk fixing holes designed for M16 bolts (not included), these are manufactured of heavy-duty, 100% recycled rubber which is UV resistant and corrosion-proof.
Manufactured for Vigil Products, the black loading dock bumper prevents serious accidents that could damage vehicles and buildings as well as injuring people and damaging shipments. The loading dock buffer also acts as a guide for lorry drivers backing up into a space so they can feel when they can go no further, without causing any harm.
- Designed to cushion vehicle impacts
- Rectangular industrial bumper
- Heavy-duty rubber construction
- UV resistant and corrosion-proof
- Install using M16 bolts (not included)
- Dimensions: 400mm x 200mm x 100mm
- Weight: 12kg
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
Loading Dock Bumper
£31.97 ex. VAT£38.36 inc. VATSAVE £49.18 (61%)
In stock (999999 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm