The Klaxon Sonos Sounder is designed for use within conventional fire alarm systems, has universal acceptance, and is approved to EN54-3. With an adjustable volume reaching a maximum of 106 decibels, it comes with a choice of 32 tones which include all the major international standards so you can ensure your system is compliant and hard to ignore.
With two alarm stages and a wide voltage range, the Sonos sounder also has synchronised alarm tones. Available in either red or white, you have the choice of having a deep or shallow base, with the deep base option having weatherproof protection to IP65 making is suitable for use both indoors or out. The shallow base has an IP21 rating.
Plus, the sounder benefits from Klaxon’s TimeSaver base which means connections are made to the base during the initial wiring period for a faster and more reliable installation. The sounder head then twists and clicks into the base when commissioning to avoid typical wiring and connection problems.
- Simple "first fix" installation
- Certified to LPCB and VdS
- 32 tones
- Sound Output - 106 dBa @ 1m
- Voltage 9-60V DC
- Current 4-41ma (tone dependent)
- Deep base has a IP65 rating, shallow base a IP21
- Made in the UK from Flame Retardant Polycarbonate
- Manufactured by Klaxon
Klaxon Sonos Sounder
£11.97 ex. VAT£14.36 inc. VATSAVE £11.16 (48%)
OUT OF STOCK
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm