Most fires start in the kitchen, so make sure you’re prepared with the Kitchen Fire Bundle which has everything you need to detect and fight a fire. It’s suitable whether it’s for your own kitchen or the small canteen at work.
Included in the Kitchen Fire Bundle is a heat detector which is activated by extreme increases in temperature rather than smoke. Battery powered, it is less likely to cause a false alarm.
The 2 litre MultiChem fire extinguisher is one of the only extinguishers which is capable of safely putting out a Class F fat fire, and is also suitable for those fires involving flammable liquids and wood, paper and cloth. And to ensure it’s always there when you need it, you can mount this on the wall using the supplied bracket.
A 1-metre square fire blanket also comes with the Kitchen Fire Bundle. When placed on the wall, you simply pull on tabs to allow you to use it smother a small fire. By starving it of oxygen, you prevent a small fire from escalating, which can cause extensive damage and put lives in danger.
- Extinguisher has a 6-Year warranty
- BS EN3 approved, BAFE approved, CE Marked, BSi Kitemarked
- Fire rating 8A 34B 25F
- Supplied filled and ready for use and mounting bracket included
- Height 390mm, cylinder diameter 110 mm (Overall width 125 mm)
- Heat alarm is battery powered with battery and fixing screws supplied
- Low battery indication
- 1m fire blanket manufactured by Fire Depot
- Heat alarm manufactured by Firehawk
- Extinguisher manufactured by Checkfire
Kitchen Fire Bundle
£54.47 ex. VAT£65.36 inc. VATSAVE £40.50 (43%)
In stock (999985 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm