The Ventus SuperLite Torch can be accurately described as the superhero of torches. It has awesome capabilities that will prove practical for car use, as well as lifesaving in many emergency settings. The following is a simple guide to the Ventus SuperLite Torch to help you use it to its full capacity.
Built For Emergencies
First and foremost the Ventus SuperLite Torch is a device designed for emergencies. The manufacturers of this tool had car accidents in mind when designing it. This will become obvious when you study its emergency features.
- Glass breaker: The glass breaker attachable base is made from a strong material and shaped in such a way that it can break through thick glass. If you are trapped in your car after an accident, this torch can help to break you free.
- Emergency red light: A helpful attachment on the Ventus SuperLite Torch is an emergency red light. This can be used to signal other motorists of an accident. It can also be used as an inspection light when you want to avoid lighting up an area too brightly.
- Super bright LED: But for those dark times that call for super brightness, the SuperLite puts out 3 Watts of light power on full strength. This will supply a decent amount of light should you find yourself in a poorly-lit area.
- Long lasting light: In addition to its brightness, the Ventus SuperLite Torch also maintains its shine for up to three hours on its highest setting. This will prove most useful if you’ve had a breakdown on the road, or a blackout at home.
Practical Day-To-Day Uses
This superhero of a torch also has its pedestrian uses apart from its better-known emergency features. These include:
- Adjustable brightness: For less stressful situations, like simply searching for something in your garage, the Ventus SuperLite Torch allows you to adjust the brightness of its shine.
- Charging capabilities: A super convenient aspect of this torch is that it is so easy to charge. It can be plugged into a power supply plug, charged via a computer through a USB port, or even charged by your car cigarette lighter.