The hydrant key is the simple solution for opening up an underground hydrant without having to lie on the ground and put your arm down a hole in the ground. With a standard square key designed to fit all UK hydrants, this is available in two lengths – 1024mm and 1100mm – so you can choose the version which makes your life easier.
Manufactured from solid steel, the fixed T handle will allow you to turn this off and on the supply of water from an underground hydrant once you have connected your standpipe. Once you’ve used the hydrant key to open the valve, this will then bring the water supply above ground for you to connect hoses and other equipment – the standpipe key is old-school ‘technology’ which does the job.
- Designed to open and close underground hydrants
- Square hydrant key – 35mm x 35mm
- Available in two lengths – 1024mm and 1100mm
- Fixed ‘T’ handle
- Durable steel construction
£21.97 ex. VAT£26.36 inc. VATSAVE £52.40 (70%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm