The first all in one kit of its kind, the Hot Work Kit has been developed especially for contractors who carry out Hot Works on site. An easy way of ensuring you’re prepared for every eventuality, it has everything all wrapped up in a handy, easy to carry portable bag.
Available with a 2kg ABC Powder or 2 litre Foam fire extinguisher, and 1.2 x 1.8m high-performance industrial fire blanket, the red bag it all wraps up in includes a plastic pocket for storing the essential permits and forms. Perfect for protecting the contents, the kit takes up little storage space and has everything you need so you can grab it in a hurry. Conforming to the relevant British Standards, the extinguisher and blanket ensure you can tackle the effects of heat, sparks and flames caused by Hot Work.
Everyone must assess the fire risks in a work area, obtain or self-complete a Hot Work permit for every job before starting work, and ensure that the necessary fire safety equipment is on site in case of an incident. Welding, soldering, brazing, grinding and drilling are known as ‘Hot Work’, posing fire risks especially in areas containing flammable or combustible materials.
Choose between a foam or powder fire extinguisher to best suit your fire risks.
- 1 x fire extinguisher
- 1 x 1.2 x 1.8m fire blanket certified to BSEN 1869:1997
- Portable bag with plastic pocket for hot work permit forms
- 2kg powder fire extinguisher with 13A 89B C rating
- 2litre foam fire extinguisher with 8A 89B rating
- Measures approx 18 x 43x 11.5cm
- Weight 4.6kg
- Manufactured by Fire Depot
Hot Work Kit
£57.82 ex. VAT£69.38 inc. VATSAVE £18.31 (24%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm