The Hi Vis Yellow Jacket provides Class 3 reflective protection to keep you visible, whilst also being comfy to wear and protecting you from the wet weather. Giving the wearer maximum high visibility protection to standards EN434 and EN ISO 20471, you won’t have to worry about not being seen on those wet winter days.
The two band and brace reflective strips across the front and back of the Hi Vis Yellow Jacket keep you seen, while the 300D Oxford PU fabric and polyester quilted lining keep you dry and warm. Remaining comfortable whatever the task at hand, the heavy duty zip fastening ensures the parka jacket stays closed.
With a choice of sizes available from Small to 4XL, there’s no excuse for not protecting the entire workforce.
The Hi Vis Yellow Jacket is also available in orange which is suitable for rail and underground environments.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Conforms to GO/RT 3279 (Orange version only)
- Conforms to EN 343 Class 3:1
- 2 band & brace
- Heavy duty zip fastening
- Inner knitted cuff
- 300D Oxford PU fabric
- Polyester quilted lining
- EC council directive 89/686/EEC
- EN ISO 20471:2013 - High Visibility Warning Clothing for Professional Use
- GO/RT 3279:2008 - Rail Industry Standard (Orange Garment Only)
- BS EN 343:2003 + A1:2007 - Protection Against Rain
£25.44 ex. VAT£30.53 inc. VATSAVE £9.26 (27%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm