Whilst providing the highest level of hi vis protection, the Hi Vis Orange Bomber Jacket also manages to keep the wind and rain out so you stay dry when working outside. Conforming to standards EN ISO 20471 and EN343 to Class 3, it’s suitable for traffic, security, event marshalling, roadworks, and rail/underground environments with its two band and brace strips on the front and back.
The heavy duty zip fastening will keep your Hi Vis Orange Bomber Jacket closed whatever tasks you’re carrying out. The zip and pockets feature a popper fastening storm flap and storm collar to stop water getting in. It additionally has a phone pocket for added convenience, and polyester quilted lining for comfort.
With a choice of sizes available from Small to 4XL, there’s no excuse for not protecting the entire workforce.
The Hi Vis Orange Bomber Jacket is also available in yellow.
- Conforms to EN ISO 20471 Class 3
- Conforms to GO/RT 3279 (Orange version only)
- Conforms to EN 343 Class 3:1
- 2 band & brace
- Heavy duty zip fastening with popper fastening storm flap
- Storm collar
- Phone pocket
- 300D Oxford PU fabric
- Polyester quilted lining
- Heavy duty padding
- EC council directive 89/686/EEC
- EN ISO 20471:2013 - High Visibility Warning clothing for Professional Use
- GO/RT 3279:2008 - Rail Industry Standard (Orange Garment Only)
- BS EN 343:2003 + A1:2007 - Protection Against Rain
Hi-Vis Orange Bomber Jacket
£25.42 ex. VAT£30.50 inc. VATSAVE £8.12 (24%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm