The yellow hi-vis trousers are designed and cut specifically for women to give a flattering fit, whilst ensuring you’re always visible and being up to any demanding job. Made of durable Kingsmill fabric, the Texpel stain resistant finish ensures that your trousers stay looking new for longer and repel oil, water and grime.
With seven pockets providing ample storage, including a phone pocket, easy access cargo pockets, and jetted back pockets, internal kneepad pockets will help to provide knee protection too. With reflective tape and piping for increased visibility, triple-stitched seams provide extra durability, side elastic waist give extra freedom of movement and have an adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths.
Manufactured by Portwest and compliant with EN ISO 20471 to provide Class 2 visibility, the ladies yellow hi-vis trousers provide comfort and protection, with 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays.
Available in a choice of sizes, from XS to XXL, the hi-vis trousers for women are also available in orange which is suitable for rail and underground environments.
- Reflective strips and piping
- Seven phone pockets
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Adjustable hem to accommodate all leg lengths
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- 50+ UFP rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Portwest
Hi-Vis Trousers for Women
£27.05 ex. VAT£32.46 inc. VATSAVE £7.99 (23%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm