With our navy and orange hi-vis safety trousers, you have a stylish workwear garment which is durable to keep up with the tough demands of working on site to keep you safe. Packed full of pockets and featuring two hi-vis strips around the lower part of each leg, you can be sure you’ll always be prepared and seen. Plus, the orange colour makes these suitable for rail and underground environments.
Complying with EN ISO 20471 Class 2, the orange hi-vis trousers have six pockets including side, back and a rule pockets, plus knee pad pockets to ensure comfort and safety when working on your knees. Made from quality Kingsmill fabric, the polycotton fabric has a premium stain resistant finish to repel oil, water and grime.
Twin-stitched seams provide extra durability, have an elasticated back waist for unrestricted movement and hook and loop hems to provide a secure fit. Manufactured by Portwest, the fabric is also 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays and is machine washable even after 50 washes.
The orange hi-vis safety trousers are available in sizes between Small and XXL, with a yellow version also available.
- Reflective tape around each leg
- Elasticated back waist for a secure fit
- Texpel stain resistant finish
- 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry
- CE certified
- Manufactured by Portwest
Orange Hi-Vis Safety Trousers
£22.47 ex. VAT£26.96 inc. VATSAVE £6.51 (22%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm