Made with a comfortable and breathable cotton fabric, the hi-vis polo shirt for women offers outstanding freedom of movement while still giving a flattering fit. With reflective strips ensuring you remain seen at all times, these are lightweight and flexible to offer increased visibility and outstanding freedom of movement.
The moisture-wicking fabric helps to keep the body warm, cool and dry, and is 35+ UPF rated fabric to block 97% of UV rays. With side vents giving added comfort, the contrasting colour of the collar adds a little style to this piece of essential workwear. Manufactured by Portwest, the ladies hi-vis polo shirt complies with EN ISO 20471 standard and features a three button placket. Perfect to combine with hi-vis trousers for full body protection.
Available in a choice of sizes, from XS to XXL, there’s now no reason why women should wear men’s clothing on a construction site. The hi-vis polo shirt for women is also available in orange for rail and underground environments.
- Breathable fabric for ultimate comfort
- Flexible and lightweight hi-vis strips
- Side vents for added comfort
- 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- 35+ UPF rated fabric to block 97% of UV rays
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Portwest
Hi-Vis Polo Shirt for Women
£16.23 ex. VAT£19.48 inc. VATSAVE £8.99 (36%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm