Perfect for keeping you protected in the warm without needing to wear numerous layers, the orange hi-vis polo shirt is ideal for rail and underground environments. With a longer-lasting design and with a comfortable fit, the Birdseye knitted fabric draws moisture away from the body to keep the wearer cool and dry while they work. Plus, the wicking finish enhances fabric drying and stain removal.
With the flexible reflective tape around the body and shoulders keeping you safe with increased visibility, the short sleeve polo shirt is machine washable and remains certified to EN ISO 20471 even after 50 washes. With the contrasting colour of the collar adding a little style to the workwear, the breathable fabric is also 50+ UPF rated to block 98% of UV rays.
Manufactured by Portwest, the orange hi-vis polo shirt is available in a range of sizes from Small to 4XL with a yellow version also available.
- Breathable fabric for ultimate comfort
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 100% Polyester, Birdseye Knit
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Portwest
Orange Hi-Vis Polo Shirt
£7.47 ex. VAT£8.96 inc. VATSAVE £7.30 (49%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm