Longer lasting and more comfortable, the yellow hi-vis polo shirt is ideal for those working in warmer conditions. Made of a breathable fabric which is designed to keep you cool, dry and comfortable as it draws moisture away from the body. Plus, with a quality wicking finish, the Birdseye fabric enhances drying and aids stain removal, making it perfect for the tough demands of being on site.
With reflective tape around the body and shoulders offering increased visibility in all conditions, the short sleeve polo shirt remains certified to EN ISO 20471 even after 50 washes. Designed with a comfort fit and the contrasting colour of the collar adds a little style to this piece of essential workwear, with the 50+ UPF rated fabric blocking 98% of UV rays.
Manufactured by Portwest, the hi-vis polo shirt is available in sizes Small to 4XL, with an orange version also available for rail and underground environments.
- Breathable fabric for ultimate comfort
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 100% Polyester, Birdseye Knit
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Complies with EN ISO 20471 standard
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Portwest
Hi-Vis Polo Shirt
£7.47 ex. VAT£8.96 inc. VATSAVE £6.62 (47%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm