The solid rubber wheel chock is designed for HGV, PSV and trailer chocking and is designed for use on large wheels as a failsafe which will protect lives. Simple to store on the vehicle when not in use so you always have these readily available, the wheel chock is also easy to position.
Since the beginning of May 2021, it has been required that a heavy-duty solid rubber commercial wheel chock is available for testing, and therefore, needs to always be available. The purpose is to prevent injury should there be a failure of the brakes and should be placed at the front and rear of the wheels on the front axle – so make sure you have enough.
Featuring a metal eye bolt to aid removal and suitable for attaching a rope of easy removal from the wheel, the HGV rubber wheel chock is manufactured for Vigil Products and measures 240mm x 195mm x 165mm with a curved profile designed for large wheels. Weighing in at 4.5kg, the DVSA approved wheel chuck remains light enough to manoeuvre but heavy-duty to do the tough job in any environment.
- Required by the DVSA for use in Authorised Testing Facilities (ATF)
- Design for HGV and PSV large wheels
- Solid rubber construction, cored to make it lightweight
- Complete with a steel eye bolt
- Curved profile
- Dimensions: 240mm x 195mm x 165mm
- Weight: 4.5kg
- Load Capacity: Up to 25 tonnes
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
HGV Rubber Wheel Chock – DVSA Approved
£23.97 ex. VAT£28.76 inc. VATSAVE £30.31 (56%)
|£23.97 / each
|2 or more items
|£21.97 / each
|10 or more items
|£19.97 / each
OUT OF STOCK
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm