Specifically developed for protecting against molten metal splashes, the heavy duty pre-coated glass fire drape is supplied on the roll. With two sizes available, 1m x 25m or 1m x 50m, use this to create a barrier to prevent specific areas or building fabrics from igniting for hot work compliance.
Suitable for protecting from welding, molten metal splashes, sparks and other temperature processes, it’s commonly used for engineering and industrial risks. The high performance coated glass fibre material offers very low-level gas permeability, has excellent abrasion resistance, and will not deteriorate as a result of oxidation, weathering or flexing.
For use in areas where oils, greases, acidic liquids and vapours are present, it’s ideal for cutting down to size and you can rest easy knowing there is no asbestos content. The heavy duty pre-coated glass fibre drape complies with BS 476:20 and is rated withstand temperatures reaching 1000°C.
- Robust and heavy duty material
- Superior tensile strength
- Complies with BS 476 Pt 8 (Now BS476 Pt 20)
- Rated to 1000 degrees Celsius
- Resistance to Blowtorch flame @ 1100°C - >30mins
- BS476 Pt 8: Stability/Integrity - 140mins
- Thickness (@ 100g/cm²): 1.5mm
- Manufactured by Fire Depot
Heavy Duty Pre-Coated Fire Drape - 25m Roll
£379.97 ex. VAT£455.96 inc. VATSAVE £166.22 (30%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm