Just like our red version, the Jonesco grey fire extinguisher stand will fit any size, type or make of fire extinguisher. Rotationally moulded from polyethylene, the Jonesco stand is shatterproof, ultra-durable and very long lasting, as well as being slimline, lightweight and manufactured in the UK.
The ingenious two-part design of the economy grey fire extinguisher stand also means these stands are flat pack. With a simple push-fitted design which is incredibly rigid, these can then be pulled apart again for compact storage, making this ideal for temporary events and construction sites.
The economy fire extinguisher stand also feature slots through which you can fit the optional safety strap which is a perfect feature for nurseries, schools, hotels and hospitals. Primarily used to hold a CO2 fire extinguisher upright where there is a possibility of it being knocked over and causing injury, it doesn’t affect the ability to use the extinguisher in an emergency.
Essential for standing extinguishers where wall mounting is not possible.
Fixing requires nothing. Simply stand against a wall.
- Lightweight, slim line design won't scuff, crack or deteriorate with UV rays
- Very stable, floor standing with upright back for sign mounting
- Optional safety strap to prevent extinguishers toppling over if knocked
- Height 645 mm
- Width 290 mm
- Depth 300 mm
- Weight 1.4kg
- 100% recyclable - made from rotationally moulded polyethylene PE700
- Manufactured by Jonesco Plastics in the UK
Jonesco Grey Fire Extinguisher Stand
£29.89 ex. VAT£35.87 inc. VATSAVE £17.09 (36%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm