The glue grip thermal gloves ensure you always have the perfect grip, no matter what the weather conditions are, to prevent accidents and injuries. The orange gloves feature a three-layer thermal system which provides excellent thermal properties, and have a PVC coating which makes them durable as well as providing ultimate grip properties.
The durable glue grip gloves confirm to standard EN 388, achieving performance levels 3 for abrasion resistance, 1 for blade-cuts resistance, 1 for tear resistance, and 1 for puncture resistances.
CE Certified and manufactured by Portwest, the pair of glue grip thermal gloves also benefit from thermal protection to prevent accidents and injuries caused by the hands’ reduced motor skills in cold environments.
With two sizes available, XL and XXL, these glue grip thermal gloves are available to purchase individually.
- PVC, Canvas and Cotton gloves
- Glue-Grip coating provides excellent grip
- Thermal insulated three-layer liner
- Conforms to EN 388 levels 3-1-1-1
- Conforms to EN 511 for cold resistance.
- CE Certified
- Manufactured by Portwest
Glue Grip Thermal Gloves
£4.52 ex. VAT£5.42 inc. VATSAVE £1.27 (22%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm