With an easy-to-use and tangle-free design, the FireChief two storey fire escape ladder enables you and your family to quickly escape from a first-floor window. Thanks to its compact design and cardboard storage box, the emergency escape ladder can be kept in a wardrobe or under a bed, ready should you ever need it. Featuring extra-wide 300mm treads for easier and safer use, this also has extra-large window hooks to enable the fire escape ladder to fit wider windowsills.
Will The Two Storey Fire Escape Ladder Fit My Window?
With a total length of 4.3 metres, the fire escape ladder is suitable for most 2 storey properties, so ensure the bottom step will be close enough to the bottom for a safe escape – do not use this ladder from heights greater than 4.65 metres to avoid injury.
The window you intend to escape from needs to fully open, with a minimum width of 300mm and the windowsill requires a maximum depth of 340mm. Despite its lightweight design, the fire escape ladder has a maximum load of 450kg, allowing a maximum of three people to use the ladder at the same time.
- 4.3 metre/15 feet two storey
- Storage box dimensions: 470 x 370 x 100mm
- Width of opening required 300mm (11.8 inches) - window opening size
- Maximum thickness of wall 340mm (13.3 inches) - from the outer wall to inner wall skin
- Max load: 450kg (Maximum of 3 people)
- Durable and flame-resistant design
- Manufactured by FireChief
FireChief Two Storey Fire Escape Ladder
£58.82 ex. VAT£70.58 inc. VATSAVE £10.79 (16%)
In stock (999998 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm