With the fire safe envelope, available in A5 and A4 sizes, you’re able to keep those important documents safe from fire, such as certificates, wills, cash, passports, and photographs. Designed to withstand maximum temperatures of 400°C, the fireproof bag is thermally-insulated to maintain an inner temperature of 200°C for a minimum of 20 minutes.
How Does The Fire Safe Envelope Work?
Compact and lightweight, it’s suitable for use at home or when you’re travelling. Made of a glass needle mat fibre, the fire resistant wallet has an aluminised skin to repel water and reflect heat, closing with a flame-retardant hook and loop seal to stop the flames. Plus, with over 900 stainless steel stitches, the envelope design also benefits from being super strong.
Developed and tested in the UK to protect valuables and important documents, the A5 envelope can hold roughly 100 sheets of paper, while the A4 size can hold up to 200 sheets. Supplied with a 12-month warranty, the fire safe envelope also has a manufacturer’s lifetime after-fire guarantee, meaning in the event of a fire, FSE will replace the product free-of-charge.
With two sizes available, the smaller A5 size measures 250mm x 200mm (220mm x 170mm internally), while the larger A4 size measures 400mm x 310mm (360mm x 280mm internally).
- Available in two sizes
- Designed to withstand temperatures of up to 400°C
- Maintains an inner temperature of below 200 °C for a minimum of 20 minutes
- The aluminised skin reflects heat away and repels water
- Suitable for important documents, ID and money
- Not suitable for jewellery or data storage devices
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
Fire Safe Envelope
£32.80 ex. VAT£39.36 inc. VATSAVE £13.02 (28%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm