The square and rectangular grilles have a fire rating of up to 60 minutes depending on the rating of your solid timber fire doors & solid block walls, and have a maximum single grille size of 600mm² (or equivalent area). However, although a combination of grilles may be fitted together as a system to achieve a maximum size of 1500 x 1000mm, grille depth is 42mm.
They can be easily mounted in doors & walls and each fire grille comprises a moisture resistant intumescent core within a galvanised steel frame with vermin proof 6mm steel mesh fitted to both faces.
How To Install Your Intumescent Fire Grilles
- The Grille is tested with the Steel Face Plate (included) on either side of the door.
- Suitable for fitting up to 1,000mm (1m) from floor level. The top of the grille should not be higher than 1000mm from the floor.
- For block work installation, block work should be a minimum of 75mm thick and with a suitable lintel above the grille so that the grille is non load bearing.
- Door work installation should be a minimum of 44mm thick.
- The doorset must have been shown capable, by test or assessment, of accepting an aperture of the dimensions required without detriment to its fire resistance performance. When determining acceptable aperture cut out dimensions, it is permissible to utilise aperture dimensions approved for glazed vision panels that have not been used.
Suitable for mounting up to 1 metre from floor level
Max single grille size is 600mm² or equivalent area
Comprehensive range of sizes from 100mm x 100mm to 600mm x 600mm
Fire grilles tested to: BS476: Part 22: 1987 | EN 1634-1
Moisture resistant intumescent core within a galvanised steel frame
Vermin-proof 6mm steel mesh fitted to both faces
Intumescent Fire Grille Packs 400mm to 600mm wide
£140.10 ex. VAT£168.12 inc. VAT
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm