The double lanyard with shock absorber is 180cm in length and features two scaffolding hooks which allow you to easily move from one area to another whilst continuously remaining attached. Featuring an energy shock absorber to reduce the impact of any fall to prevent whiplash-like injuries, the carabiner allows for a secure fastening.
One of the most versatile pieces of fall protection equipment, the double lanyard (also known as a Y-lanyard) is CE Marked and compliant with European Standards EN 354, EN 355 and EN 362. Together, these will assure you that you’ll be safe in the event of a fall having passed stringent testing whilst ensuring the shock caused in the event of a fall being arrested is reduced.
Manufactured by Portwest and suitable for attachment to full-body harnesses, the blue double lanyard with shock absorber is ideal for fall arrest work, such as when on scaffolding.
- Perfect for fall arrest protection systems
- Compliant with EN 358:2000
- Compliant with EN 354:2010
- CE Certified – Category III
- 180cm (6 foot) in length, including connectors
- Polyester webbing and alloy steel
- Manufactured by Portwest
Double Lanyard with Shock Absorber
£26.66 ex. VAT£31.99 inc. VATSAVE £8.53 (24%)
In stock (1000000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm