Even when space is at a minimum, you still need to store flammable liquids safely, which is precisely what the Compact Flammable Storage Cabinet do. Despite their smaller size, they have all the same benefits and features as the larger cabinets, have a 10-year manufacturer's warranty and Cconforms to HSE Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002.
They are powder-coated and constructed of 1mm welding steel double walls with insulating air space for extra fire resistance. The doors too are high-performance and offer maximum protection. Self-latching, the U-Loc handle with cylinder lock and keys also accepts a padlock, meaning the Justrite Sure-Grip EX Countertop and Compac Safety Cabinets shut tight.
Self-closing models also feature a fusible link which melts at 74℃, which are normal fire conditions. These are constructed of 18-gauge (1-mm) thick double-wall, welded steel with 1-1/2” (38mm) of insulating air space for fire resistance.
The shelves adjust on 76mm (3”) centres for versatile storage. Cabinets also feature a leakproof 51mm (2”) bottom sump, four adjustable self-levelling feet, a grounding connector and a reflective warning label that's visible in all light conditions and features three different languages, saying 'FLAMMABLE – KEEP FIRE AWAY'. A durable lead-free epoxy/polyester powder-coat finish provides excellent chemical resistance.
Compact Safety Cabinets have the ability to practically fit anywhere, which means you can still protect liquids when space is at a premium. Different sizes are available to meet your differing needs - see the Measurements tab above for additional information.
The safety cabinet is 10-minute fire tested up to 1,300°C which gives you more time for safe evacuation, and the internal temperature during fire tests kept below the auto-ignition temperature for the vast majority of flammable liquids. Overall, it either exceeds or meets the UK requirements of DSEAR 2002, COSHH, HSG51, and HSG140.
- The Mini Flammable Storage Cabinet itself measures 559mm H x 432mm W x 203mm D, while internally the cabinet measures 464mm H x 350mm W x 121mm D. This flammable cabinet will protect 9 litres (2 gallons) of flammable liquid.
- Our Small Flammable Liquid Cabinet has a total size of 559mm H x 432mm W x 432mm D, and inside measures 470mm H x 349mm W x 349mm D. This is enough to hold 15 litres (or 4 gallons) of flammable liquid.
- The external dimensions of the Medium Flammable Material Storage is 889mm H x 591mm W x 457mm D. Inside, the cabinet dimensions are 775mm H x 508mm W x 370mm D and is big enough to hold 45 litres (12 gallons) of flammable liquid.
- And the Large Flammable Storage Cabinet externally measures 1118mm H x 591mm W x 457mm D, and internally is 1006mm H x 508mm W x 370mm D which will store 57 litres (that's 15 gallons) of flammable liquid.
- 10-Year Warranty
- Conforms to HSE Guide HSG51 and DSEAR 2002
- Complies with OSHA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1
- Fire-tested and FM-approved
- Available in 4 sizes
- Dual vents with flame arresters
- Four adjustable self-levelling feet
- Built-in grounding connector
- Leakproof sump measuring 51mm
- Powder coated yellow
- Galvanised adjustable steel shelf
- Reflective warning labels that read “FLAMMABLE – KEEP FIRE AWAY”
- Manufactured of 18-Gauge Steel
- 38 mm of insulating air space for fire resistance
- Manufactured by Justrite
Compact Flammable Storage Cabinet - Enhanced Level Ex
£455.72 ex. VAT£546.86 inc. VAT
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm