Not only is this fixed temperature BR Heat Detector ideal for environments where steam, dust and fumes are commonplace, its high-temperature range means false alarms are greatly reduced. With the detector activating a UK fire alarm when temperatures reach between 69°C and 85°C, its suitable for detecting fires even in extreme environments you may find industrial settings. The type B, high (75°C) fixed temperature heat detector gives reliable detection where you need it most.
With a full name of C-TEC ActiV Optical Smoke Detector, these detectors are manufactured in the UK and certified to EN54-7 and IP42 rated. Stylishly manufactured of white polycarbonate, the ActiV heat detector features two ultra-bright LED indicating strips meaning they offer 360° visibility when illuminated.
Suitable for any conventional fire alarm system, it should be used with other smoke detectors where appropriate, and needs installing with a heat suitable detector base (available separately).
- Wide operating voltage 6-33V DC
- Certified to EN54-5 by Intertek
- Simple twist and click design
- Can be used on virtually all know conventional panels
- 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
- Two 8mm x 2mm LED indicating strips for clear 360º visibility
- Detector alarms when it detects a temperature of between 69ºC & 85ºC.
- IP42 Rated
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
- Made in the UK by C-TEC
BR Heat Detector
£10.14 ex. VAT£12.17 inc. VATSAVE £3.74 (27%)
In stock (1000000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm