Offering all-round and reliable detection, the Rate of Rise Heat Detector will activate when it detects a sudden rise in temperature or reaches a certain heat. Suitable for environments prone to steam, dust and fumes, this type of A1R heat detector gives you the earliest possible warning of a fire to keep you and all other occupants safe. Whenever temperatures quickly rise or reach between 54°C and 65°C, this will generate an alarm condition.
With a full name of C-TEC ActiV A1R Rate of Rise Heat Detector, these detectors are manufactured in the UK and certified to EN54-5 and IP42 rated. Stylishly manufactured of white polycarbonate, the ActiV heat detector features two ultra-bright LED indicating strips meaning they offer 360° visibility when illuminated.
Suitable for any conventional fire alarm system, it should be used with a combination of other smoke and heat detectors where appropriate, and needs installing with a suitable heat detector base (available separately).
- Wide operating voltage 6-33V DC
- Certified to EN54-5 by Intertek
- Simple twist and click design
- Can be used on virtually all know conventional panels
- 102.2mm diameter x 37mm deep (detector in base); 102.2mm diameter x 57.5mm deep.
- Two 8mm x 2mm LED indicating strips for clear 360º visibility
- Detector alarms when it detects a temperature of between 54ºC & 65ºC.
- IP42 Rated
- Range of bases available
- CE Marked
- Made in the UK by C-TEC
A1R Heat Detector
£10.14 ex. VAT£12.17 inc. VATSAVE £3.74 (27%)
In stock (1000000 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm