The 2 litre foam fire extinguisher, part of the PowerX range from Thomas Glover, was designed mainly for vehicles and is commonly used in motor sport. Their original purpose was to replace the halon (BCF) extinguishers banned under the Montreal Protocol Agreement.
Suitable for cars and vans
Types of fire include Class A (wood, paper, cloth, etc), B (flammable liquids) but DO NOT use near live electrical equipment
Anticipated lifespan with indoor use and proper maintenance - over 6 years
- 6-Year Warranty
- BS EN3 approved, CE Marked,
- Fire rating 5A 34B
- Supplied filled and ready for use and mounting bracket included
- Height 390mm
- Cylinder diameter 110mm (Overall width 125 mm)
- Filled weight 3.8kg
- Discharge time up to 6 seconds
- Operating temperature 0 to 60°C
- PowerX, Manufactered by Thomas Glover
PeteJan 17, 2017, 08:41Got just what I wanted, at a good price and on time.
ChrisFeb 29, 2016, 10:13Quality goods; delivered on time and clearly with an eye on excellent customer service. Would recommend them to anyone.
Fergus LairdOct 30, 2014, 11:34Fantastic Company to deal with, Goods arrived next day, Quality Products, have used this company for the past 3 years and would highly recommend them
2 litre Foam Fire Extinguisher
£18.97 ex. VAT£22.76 inc. VATSAVE £40.61 (68%)
Note: A £25.97 + VAT (£31.16 inc. VAT) technician visit charge will be added (£10 + VAT London surcharge for London sites)
In stock (999992 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm