The non-contact, sensor-operated automatic hand sanitiser dispensers use advanced infrared sensor technology to dispense soap or sanitiser whilst avoiding secondary cross-infection. With white and stainless-steel versions available, including 850ml and 700ml storage capacity respectively, it’s suitable for servicing high demand environments.
With adjustable dosage volume (between 0.5 and 2.5ml shots) and sensing distance functions (between 5 and 9cm) for efficient usage, the automatic dispenser also features an LED indicator to confirm operation and display a low battery warning.
Unlike the big brand versions that require their special sanitiser cartridges (that are always out of stock), our dispenser can be refilled with any gel sanitiser or soap. The anti-tamper hinged lid is key-locked and can be quickly opened to provide access to the internal tank for refilling or maintenance.
Battery-powered using 6 x AA batteries (not included), the sanitiser and soap dispenser can be fitted anywhere without a power supply, including workplace entrances, homes, vans and trucks, with wall fixings included.
- Refillable with hand cleansing and sanitising products
- Automatic sensor-operated for maximum safety - sensor not affected by walking past
- Available with a white or brushed stainless steel finish
- Adjustable dosage function - 0.5-2.5ml
- Adjustable sensing distance function - 50-90mm
- LED indicator to confirm operation & low battery warning
- Tamper-proof design with unique locking system
- Easy refilling process with key locked mounting system
- White version: 850ml capacity, D: 110 x W: 120 x H: 260mm
- Stainless Steel version: 700ml capacity, D: 110 x W: 100 x H: 220mm
- Takes 6 x AA batteries, sold separately
- Supplied with fixings
- CE Approved – RoHS Approved
- Manufactured by MediChief
Automatic Soap and Sanitiser Dispenser
£42.97 ex. VAT£51.56 inc. VATSAVE £37.27 (46%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm