The intrinsically safe ATEX right angle hand torch has a rugged design which ensures it is ready for almost any challenge. Featuring a stainless steel clip on the rear for easy attachment to a pocket loop on overalls, or to utility belt and vest, it provides a hand-free light when switched on. Emitting up to 325 Lumens, producing a maximum beam of 290 metres, the torch has a maximum operating time of 13 hours with two light modes available.
Requiring four AA batteries (not included), the angled flashlight has a gas pressure release valve ensuring it’s safe for gas zones 0, 1 and 2, as well as being mining approved. With an easy-to-use, maintenance-free design, the torch has a robust polycarbonate housing and rubber grip around the handle and head for durability. It’s even impact resistant and can withstand a drop of 1 metre.
With the battery compartment secured shut with screws and supplied with a wrist strap, the NightSearcher EX-325 torch is also CE Marked and has many certifications and standards to its name. The ATEX right angle hand torch also comes with a three year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Up to 325 Lumens
- 290 metre beam
- Runs for up to 13 hours
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
- Stainless steel pocket/belt clip
- Lockable battery compartment
- Supplied with wrist strap
- Gas pressure release valve
- Robust polycarbonate housing
- Certifications and standards include ATEX and IECEx for gas and mining environments
- CE Marked
- IP54 Rated
- Dimensions: 183 x 69 x 63mm
- 3-year warranty
- Manufactured in the UK by NightSearcher
ATEX Right Angle Hand Torch
£40.63 ex. VAT£48.76 inc. VATSAVE £36.89 (48%)
In stock (999995 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm