The multipurpose anti-viral and anti-bacterial surface cleaner has been specifically developed to be effective against bacterial and viruses, included coronaviruses. Perfect to clean and sanitise those frequently touched items such as door handles, switches, handrails, and desktops which are used every day.
This powerful formulation from Sanell is effective in as little as 30 seconds, is suitable for use on most non-porous surfaces, safe to use on toys and food-preparation areas, it’s bleach-free too. This makes the multipurpose spray perfect for use in healthcare, schools, sports facilities, gyms, washrooms and high-risk applications.
Proven to kill Coronavirus, MRSA, Listeria, E. coli, Chicken pox, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Rubella, Measles and Salmonella, the anti-viral and anti-bacterial surface cleaner passes EN1276, EN13697 and EN14476. Allow up to 5 minutes contact time for the disinfectant to work before wiping away.
A useful tool in the fight against cross infection, the professional surface cleaner bottle has been designed to be fully recyclable, including the bottle, trigger and the easy to remove sleeve too.
- Effective according to: EN1276, EN13697 and EN14476
- Effective against: Coronavirus, MRSA, Listeria, E. coli, Chicken pox, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Rubella, Measles and Salmonella.
- Up to 5-minute contact time
- Easy to use - wear gloves and spray surface, leave for 30 secs to 5 mins, wipe clean and leave to air dry
- Fully recyclable
- Perfect for most non-porous hard surfaces
- Food and toy safe
- Manufactured by Sanell
Anti-Bacterial Surface Cleaner - 750ml
£4.25 ex. VAT£5.10 inc. VATSAVE £1.09 (20%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £50 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm