The 500g micro automatic fire extinguisher, technically known as an adaptive mini automatic extinguisher, is designed to fit to the outside of a cabinet while protecting the contents for fire. With the nozzle inserted to ensure complete and immediate fire protection of servers, computer equipment and electrical cabinets, this requires no power source and is automatically active by a rise in temperatures.
Filled with Fluoroketone (FK-5-1-12), which as an ozone depletion potential of zero, works by removing the heat from the fire source which makes it suitable for Class A, B and C fires, as well as electrical fires too. Leaving no reside which is harmful or corrosive in any way, this makes it the perfect choice as it causes no collateral damage and makes it more likely that you’ll be able to recover valuable data.
The three nozzle lengths to choose from – 50mm, 100mm and 200mm – a longer barrel length means you can protect even those awkward setups. Activating at temperatures of 57°C thanks to the quartzoid bulk, when the extinguisher activates it will protect an area of 0.65 m3. Supplied with a mounting bracket for secure installation, the 500g micro automatic fire extinguisher is fitted with a pressure gauge which will be visible externally of the cabinet for an easy visual inspection.
Suitable for micro-environments, such as electrical boxes, appliances and high-value computer equipment.
Types of fire include Class A (wood, paper, cloth, etc), B (flammable liquids), C (flammable gas) and safe around live electrical equipment
Anticipated lifespan is 5 years
Please Note: Commissioning and install will not include our extinguisher technician installing this within electrical equipment or appliances, and commissioning only involves checking the unit is pressurised, so may not be needed. Additionally, due to their specialist nature, expect delivery within 3 to 5 working days.
- 500g size has a coverage volume of 0.65 m3
- Choose either a 50mm, 100mm or 200mm extinguishing barrel
- Contains clean agent Fluroketone – perfect for sensitive equipment
- Standard model temperature bulb bursts at 57 degrees centigrade
- Supplied with a mounting bracket
- Visible pressure gauge to allow inspections
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 1
- Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of 0
- No power supply required
- CE Marked, UKCA Approved and BSI Tested
- Height: 350mm
- Cylinder diameter: 50mm
- Weight: 1.5kg
- 5-Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Ceasefire
Next Day Delivery - £4.97 +VAT or FREE for orders over £60 +VAT.
- Order before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) for next working day delivery.
- Extra charges apply for delivery to Scottish highlands and UK islands.
- Pre-12 and Saturday delivery options are available at an additional cost
Where stated, products which are made to order and have a lead time are excluded from our standard next working day policy. However, they are sent as soon as they are ready.
We offer our customers a FREE 100 Day Returns Guarantee - we're just that sure you'll love the high-quality products you'll receive. There's no restocking or collection fee, and we'll even refund the delivery on your original order if your paid for this.
All we ask is that you return items unused and in the original packaging so we're able to resell the items.
Made-to-order items, where stated, are excluded from our free returns policy unless faulty.
500g Micro Automatic Extinguisher – External Fit
£229.97 ex. VAT£275.96 inc. VATSAVE £229.52 (50%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm