The renowned 3M Aura FFP2 face masks, with Type IIR protection, is part of the 1862+ Series, and is suitable for a broad range of industrial applications, general use and even medical environments. Individually wrapped to prevent contamination before use, these are easy to dispense and have ready when you need to provide protection.
The convenient three-panel fold-flat design accommodates greater facial movement during speech than others available on the market, it additionally has the Type IIR Fluid Resistance Rating. With the embossed top panel designed to reduce fogging of earwear and the sculpted nose panel improving comfort, these are perfect for those who wear glasses. Additionally, the innovative chin tab ensures the medical 3M FFP2 face mask fits all face shapes and sizes. Together, these features ensure the respirator is worn correctly over long periods due to the improved comfort and fit.
Manufactured in the UK, the 3M Aura FFP2 Face Mask is EN149:2001 + A1:2009 compliant, EN14683:2005 Type IIR for use as a surgical mask, and CE Marked. Sold in pairs or packs of 10.
Be sure to only buy your face masks from reputable suppliers such as ourselves who have sold face masks and dust masks for many years - N95 is the USA Code, KN95 the Chinese, KF94 is Korean standard which do not meet UK and European standards.
Please Note: Due to hygiene, FFP2 Face Masks are exempt from our standard returns policy.
- 3M 1862+ FFP2 +IIR
- Approved to the European Medical Device Directive (93/42/EEC) and EN14683:2005 Type IIR for use as a surgical mask
- High Performance Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Hygienic packaging: helps protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification - colour coded blue: FFP2 (APF = 10)
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face
- Maximum usage level: Up to 12 x TLV
3M Aura FFP2 Face Mask Type IIR
£9.97 ex. VAT£11.96 inc. VATSAVE £7.11 (42%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm