Our adaptive 200g micro automatic fire extinguisher is designed for spaces which are so small they can’t even accommodate the smallest suppression around. Fitted to the outside of the cabinet, the nozzle is then inserted within so that once activated, the microenvironment is filled with extinguishant. Requiring no human interaction or power source, this is activated by temperature to ensure a quick and effective response at any time of the day.
Using Fluoroketone (FK-5-1-12) – also known as a clean gas – this leaves no harmful or corrosive residue to prevent collateral damage and works by removing heat from the fire source with a Zero-ODP. Suitable for Class A, B and C fires, as well as electrical fires, the adaptive mini automatic extinguisher ensures sensitive equipment is protected and makes it more likely that important data can be recovered from servers and computing equipment.
With three barrel lengths to choose from (more commonly called nozzles), this means you can select the size which best works for your setup, no matter how tricky the location. The nozzle head contains a quartzoid bulb which breaks at a temperature of 57°C which then automatically triggers the extinguisher to cover an area 0.26 m3. Fitted with a pressure gauge which will sit on the outside of the compartment for an easy visual inspection, the 200g micro automatic extinguisher is complete with a mounting bracket for easy installation.
Suitable for micro-environments, such as electrical boxes, appliances and high-value computer equipment.
Types of fire include Class A (wood, paper, cloth, etc), B (flammable liquids), C (flammable gas) and safe around live electrical equipment
Anticipated lifespan is 5 years
Please Note: Commissioning and install will not include our extinguisher technician installing this within electrical equipment or appliances, and commissioning only involves checking the unit is pressurised, so may not be needed. Additionally, due to their specialist nature, expect delivery within 3 to 5 working days.
- 200g size has a coverage volume of 0.26 m3
- Choose either a 50mm, 100mm or 200mm extinguishing barrel
- Contains clean agent Fluroketone – perfect for sensitive equipment
- Standard model temperature bulb bursts at 57 degrees centigrade
- Supplied with a mounting bracket
- Visible pressure gauge to allow inspections
- Global Warming Potential (GWP) of less than 1
- Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of 0
- No power supply required
- CE Marked, UKCA Approved and BSI Tested
- Height: 248mm
- Cylinder diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 0.9kg
- 5-Year Warranty
- Manufactured by Ceasefire
Next Day Delivery - £4.97 +VAT or FREE for orders over £60 +VAT.
- Order before 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) for next working day delivery.
- Extra charges apply for delivery to Scottish highlands and UK islands.
- Pre-12 and Saturday delivery options are available at an additional cost
Where stated, products which are made to order and have a lead time are excluded from our standard next working day policy. However, they are sent as soon as they are ready.
We offer our customers a FREE 100 Day Returns Guarantee - we're just that sure you'll love the high-quality products you'll receive. There's no restocking or collection fee, and we'll even refund the delivery on your original order if your paid for this.
All we ask is that you return items unused and in the original packaging so we're able to resell the items.
Made-to-order items, where stated, are excluded from our free returns policy unless faulty.
200g Micro Automatic Extinguisher – External Fit
£213.97 ex. VAT£256.76 inc. VATSAVE £193.92 (48%)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm