The 2 channel EV charging cable protector allows you to easily prevent trailing cables from becoming damaged or causing a trip hazard for pedestrians. Whether you’re charging your electric vehicle in the office car park, on your driveway or the roadside, you need to ensure the vehicle is not going to cause accidents. Also, it prevents wear and tear on the table and helps to avoid disconnection caused by someone tripping.
With a top-open design making it easy to lay cables within, the black and yellow design makes it highly visible. Suitable for internal and external use, it’s also suitable for small vehicles, such as cars, to drive over. Available in one-metre lengths, these can be securely interlinked together to form longer runs with the hinged lid providing access for cable insertion and removal.
The UV-resistant and tough rubber construction mean it can withstand the tough demands of most environments. Non-conductive, the 2 channel external cable guards for EV charging cables can withstand 2500V to prevent electrocution and are manufactured for Vigil Products.
- Suitable for internal and external use
- Capable of supporting vehicle traffic (5mph Max)
- Two channels for carrying cables (30mm wide)
- Black slopped edges with yellow lid
- Chequer plate texture for non-slip surface
- Withstand 2500V voltage
- Made from recycled rubber and UV-resistant high-density pressure moulded Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 1000 x 250 x 45mm
- Manufactured for Vigil Products
2 Channel EV Charging Cable Protector
£21.97 ex. VAT£26.36 inc. VATSAVE £32.32 (60%)
In stock (999929 items available)
- Never Beaten on Price
- 100-day Free Returns
- Spend £60 + vat for Free Delivery Next working day if ordered before 2pm